- Multigrade racing oil SAE 5W20.
- Consistent wear and operation in drag racing classes like Stock and Super Stock
- Popular for qualifying in stock car engines
- Used by many top engine builders in Spec Miata and other low-power road race engines
- Provides more power and better wear in Four-Cycle karting engines like Yamaha/Burris F200, Briggs Animal and World Formula, Honda GX 160 and GX 200, Kohler, Techmseh and Clones
Read more >
- Race motor oils are competition-only formula for extreme temperature and performance. They are not designed for street use and long drain interval.
- Done in full synthetic Group IV PAO/Group V ester base stocks with ~2300 ppm Zinc, 2000 ppm Phosphorus as ZDDP 800 ppm Molybdenum
- Contain special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Designed to withstand most extreme temperatures
- Maximizes horsepower and fuel economy
Race oil offer 2-4% more power than standard synthetic oil of a similar viscosity