- Multigrade race oil SAE 15W50.
- Used in applications with wider bearing clearances
- Popular with sprint and midget applications on methanol -- offers less frequent oil changes due to less fuel dilution
Read more >
- Race motor oils are competition-only formula for extreme temperature and performance. They are not designed for street use and long drain interval.
- Done in full synthetic Group IV PAO/Group V ester base stocks with ~2300 ppm Zinc, 2000 ppm Phosphorus as ZDDP 800 ppm Molybdenum
- Contain special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Designed to withstand most extreme temperatures
- Maximizes horsepower and fuel economy
Race oil offer 2-4% more power than standard synthetic oil of a similar viscosity