Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Redline Oil Two-Stroke kart oil is a popular alternative to Motul Grand Prix 2T and 800-T, as it mixes to similar ratios at lower price
- Popular in racing and daily applications like motorcycles, marine, snowmobile racing, etc.
- Dyno proven for gains of 3-5% and more power over longer runs
- High-temp stability prevents deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports, upper ring and piston crown
- Suggested use at 50:1, but useful up to 100:1 depending on operating conditions, and even 0,5% for Rotax racing.
- Will premix with gas or up to 50% alcohol
- Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels
Read more >
- This product is very popular in kart racing for its low friction, clean-burning characteristics, lack of engine wear and ease of tuning.
- In Rotax racing, it is recommended using this product at 3%.
- In Shifter kart racing, many tuners report success with 5% of mixture. This includes with Honda 125 and the various ICC engines on the market.
- With Parilla Leopard, Sonic, Maxter, Vortex engines, use it with 6% of oil / fuel mixture